Cheese Omelette is a classic way of preparing egg omelette made with eggs, salt and spices and then stuffed with mozzarella cheese. This omelette is one of the most popular breakfast recipes and will be a sure shot hit with your little one.
- Eggs – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground pepper – a pinch
- Mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup, grated
- Butter or oil – 3 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs along with salt and pepper
- Take a pan and heat the butter or oil. Pour the egg mixture into the pan as soon as the butter melts.
- When the underside of the omelette is ready, grate the cheese on it then first fold and flip it over the omelette .
- When the inside is set, slide out onto a plate and serve immediately.
- You can use any type of cheese for this recipe. If you want you can add milk to the beaten egg mixture. The addition of milk results in a creamier texture and provides more fluffiness.
- Eggs are a rich source of protein and fit perfectly in to your baby’s diet routine whether you are feeding them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a snack. Eggs provide many important nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, folate, iron, zinc and high quality protein. Eggs help in building antibodies and are good for skin, teeth, bones and eyes.
- Cheese is an extremely rich source of calcium and helps in the development of your baby’s bones and teeth. One cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (112 gm) contains 336 calories, 757 IU of vitamin A, 566mg of calcium, 396 mg of phosphorus and 24.8 g of protein.