INGREDIENTS (240 ml cup used)
- Strawberries – 250 grams , 22 to 25 small to medium strawberries
- Milk – 2 cups, chilled
- Sugar, powdered – 3 to 4 tablespoon or add as required (optional)
- Rinse the strawberries properly and then drain them.
- Slice off the green leafy part from all the strawberries. Then chop the strawberries coarsely.
- Add the chopped strawberries to a blender jar along with 2 cups chilled milk.
- Add sugar or as required. You can randomly taste few strawberry pieces to check their sweetness. If they are sweet, then you may skip adding sugar to the milkshake.
- Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the milkshake in tall glasses and serve strawberry milkshake immediately.
- You can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or strawberry ice cream once your baby is older and enjoy strawberry ice cream shake.
Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidant-promoting vitamin C and manganese. They are also rich in fiber, iodine, and folate. Strawberries are a good source of copper, potassium, biotin, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin B6. Overall it is a great fruit to feed to your baby.