Behind all the lights, camera and action, all moms are the same. Go through this article to know about these celebrity moms and their parenting advice which makes them sail through the same parenting struggle to balance their acting and family life because mothers are superheroes and we should all agree to that!
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – “The trick is to find some time to take care of yourself, relax and bond with your newborn. So, don’t leave yourself behind as you raise your bundle of joy”
Pic Courtesy: https://in.pinterest.com/pin/518336238335812817/
2. Kajol – “Your career is part of your life, your family is part of your life, and your whole life — your personality — is made of every part put together. It’s up to you to strike the right balance. I learned from example. My own mother always put her family first. Even when she was working, we were her top priority, she gave us quality time — when she was there, she was with us 120 per cent.”
Pic Courtesy: https://mutterntochter.wordpress.com
3. Sushmita Sen – One must never lie to their children even though it might upset him or her. Clarity of purpose and love is her way of bringing up kids.
Pic Courtesy: http://www.vogue.in
4. Madhuri Dixit – “My children are unaffected by me being an actress because that’s the way I like to keep it. I love the fact that they are so innocent about my star status. Sometimes, they come running to me and say, ‘Mom, you are on TV.”
Pic Courtesy: http://www.indya101.com
5. Tara Sharma – “That’s why I always say each to their own. Everyone’s situation is different and one must do what works for them. Not everyone can work around their kids and not everyone wants to. We should think to find a way in our own situations to balance things and be happy. Working women make great moms just as non-working or working from home moms do too. To quote Gwenyth Paltrow, No one has the right to judge another mom’s work life balance as no one knows each person’s situation. So if you work and leave your kids and are happy and come back to them happy that’s great too! Happy moms make happy kids I think.”