Babies are generally messy and clumsy.They keep dirtying their clothes and you have to keep changing them for several times in a day, isn’t it? Therefore, it is necessary to have a proper and essential wardrobe for your baby. Here is a list of essentials that you cannot afford to miss:
1. Sleepsuit – Newborn babies usually spend a lot of time sleeping. So you need enough sleepsuits for a couple of changes each day or between washes. The sleepsuit should be soft and cotton based for baby’s sensitive skin.
2. Bodysuit – Bodysuits are great to keep nappies in place and are super comfortable for your babies too.
3. Cardigans – Babies are less able to control their body temperature. So cardigans are great for layering and will protect your baby from the extra cold.
Picture Courtesy – http://www.babyelegance.co.uk/
4. Pair of Socks – To keep your baby’s feet warm, especially in the winters! You would definitely need around 5-6 pairs of socks and also some soft baby shoes.
5. Hat – A hat to protect the baby from excessive heat during summers. Although, it is always advisable to keep the baby inside from the scorching heat.
6. Blanket – A baby’s blanket should have tiny holes which will allow fresh air to enter and prevent from overheating.
7. Bibs – Bibs or soft cloths are essential during feed time and you need a good supply of them if you want to avoid spilling food on your baby’s body.
Feature Image Courtesy: http://cdn.notonthehighstreet.com