Paneer – 400 grams
Small boiled potatoes – 400 grams
Boiled green peas – 450 grams
Ginger – ½ teaspoon, minced
Finely chopped green chillies – 5 to 6
Chaat masala – 2 tablespoon
Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Oil – 5 to 6 tablespoons
Salt – according to taste
Chopped Coriander – for garnishing
- Cut the paneer and potatoes into big pieces.
- Fry the paneer and potato pieces in a tava, adding a little oil at a time, till slightly brown in colour.
- Remove the paneer and potatoes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil in the tava and heat.
- Add the peas and ginger and cook again for a while.
- Add the potatoes, green chillies, chaat masala, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.