Some common baby girl names starting with ‘X’ are:
- Xena: It means someone who is very brave.
- Xina: It means stylish.
- Xyla: It means a dream.
- Xanda: It means insignia.
- Xaria: It means melody.
- Xiang: It means fragrance.
- Xenia: It means welcoming and hospitable.
Some uncommon baby girl names starting with ‘X’ are:
- Xelia: It means very pretty.
- Xiti: It means beautiful.
- Xita: It means someone who has a duel nature.
- Xalak: It means splendour and shimmer.
- Xami: It means one who knows everything.
- Xolika: It means a scented ion.
- Xoinia: It means one who hails from the farming land.
Some common baby boy names starting with ‘X’ are:
- Xavi: It means a key.
- Xitij: It is the place where the earth and sky meets.
- Xeavi: It means a new house.
- Xavier: It means bright, splendid and a helper.
- Xander: It means defender of mankind.
- Xerxes: It is the name of a famous Egyptian king.
- Xaviour: It is another name of Jesus Christ.
Some uncommon baby boy names starting with ‘X’ are:
- Ximenes: It means listening intently.
- Xinavane: It means one who has a long life.
- Xiassi: It means a clock.
- Xankar: It literally means crossing Lord Shiva.
- Xanadu: It is the name of a Mongolian city.
- Xsam: It means a dynamic personality.
- Xayadvirah: It means victorious over enemies.