- Whole wheat bread – 4 slices
- Cheese slices – 2
- Milk chocolate – 2 small
- Butter to spread
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Take a slice of bread and apply butter on one side, add a slice of cheese, and keep it aside.
- Grate one small milk chocolate on another slice of bread. Sandwich the two bread slices and put it in the sandwich maker.
- Repeat with the remaining two bread slices and stuffing to make one more sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into two equal triangles and serve immediately.
- If you do not have a sandwich maker, toast the bread first and repeat the above process.
- Processed cheese is a cheese product, made of cheese and additives like whey, emulsifiers, milk, salts and other flavoring agents. Processed cheese melts uniformly when heated due to the presence of emulsifiers. 1 slice of processed cheese contains 69 calories, 3.86 grams of protein and 5.29 grams of total fat.
- One mini bar of milk chocolate contains 227 calories.