Pregnancy is a crucial time for you. You have to stay healthy and therefore, you have to eat food with good nutritional value. Black grapes blend very well with yogurt. The combination of grapes and yogurt is a good source of calcium, diet fiber and other vitamins and minerals. It is a good idea to have lassi during pregnancy as it refreshes your body.
INGREDIENTS (using 250 ml cup)
- Black grapes – 2 cups
- Fresh low fat yogurt – 1 cup
- Cow milk – 1 cup
- Powdered palm sugar or normal sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Ice cubes – to serve
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it thoroughly.
- Pour into a tall glass and top it with ice cubes. Serve chilled.
- Yogurt is highly nutritious and a good source of protein, calcium and potassium. Yogurt contains probiotics that are extremely beneficial for the health of human digestive system. Yogurt also acts as a natural coolant during the months of summer.
- Black grapes are a good source of vitamin K, vitamin B12, copper as well as phytonutrients, carotenoids, and 1 cup of black grapes contains 104.19 calories.