INGREDIENTS (250 ml cup used)
- Curd – 1 ½ cups
- Fresh mint leaves – 4 tablespoons
- Finely chopped green chilly – 1 piece
- Fresh coriander leaves – 4 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder – 1 table spoon
- Ice cubes – optional
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Put the curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, half amount of cumin powder and blend it all together, pour some ice and blend the ingredients well.
- Pour it in tall glasses and garnish with roasted cumin powder and serve chilled.
- Curd is highly nutritious and a good source of protein, calcium and potassium. Curd contains probiotics that are extremely beneficial for the health of human digestive system. Curd also acts as a natural coolant during summer months.